Parkeringssystem som kan integreres med styring av lys og ventilasjon
Tredje generasjon av vårt system for parkeringsautomatikk er nå lansert – Carpark 3. Systemet er enkelt å installere, og er også meget brukervennlig. Tydelige retningsvisere og indikatorer lyser i forskjellige farger, og displayer med dynamiske grønne piler leder til den nærmeste kjørebanen med ledig kapasitet. En brukervennlig software gir en grafisk overvåking av ledige og opptatte plasser. Parkeringshendelsene logges, og gir grunnlag for videre analyser. Kombinert med styring av lys og ventilasjon vil vårt parkeringssystem gi et betydelig potensiale for energibesparelser.
EASY AND FAST INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING WITH THE 45° SENSOR
Energy saving in lighting and ventilation control functions is now being implemented in the Parking Guidance System.
Lainate, January 2017 – Carlo Gavazzi Automation, the international electronics group with activities in the design, manufacture and marketing of electronic equipment, today presents its new generation of the Parking Guidance System, the Carpark 3.
The main feature of the system is to guide drivers to the vacant spaces, by means of signs with directional arrows and LED indicators. This greatly increases customer satisfaction and results in better flow and utilization of the carpark. The system also allows parking spaces to be manually or automatically reserved for disabled people, VIPs or electric cars by means of specific colour identification by LED.
The built-in webserver provides operators with a graphical and user-friendly interface, allowing real-time monitoring of the carpark and fast action on alarms – e.g. “high occupancy” and “car exceeding max parking time”. “A unique feature of the system is the possibility to integrate control of lighting and ventilation into the same infrastructure,” states Jens Neigaard, International Product Manager. “Lighting and ventilation are the two biggest energy consumers in a carpark, and often they are simply left ON continuously. By implementing demand-based control functions, where lighting and ventilation are switched on when needed, significant savings can be achieved.“
With the launch of this new generation system, Carlo Gavazzi expects a significant growth in its carpark business. This market is experiencing high growth rates worldwide and Carlo Gavazzi is in an excellent position to capitalize on this by launching this new state-of-the-art Parking Guidance System.
The new PGS has been developed by our Competence Centre in Italy in order to implement new ideas and improvements based on our extensive experience and customer feedback.
Main technical features
- Ultrasonic 45° sensors with built-in multi-colour LED indicators
- Sensors are mounted at the parking space entry, where the LED indication is clearly visible to the drivers
- Sensor holders can be mounted on ceilings, cable trays or at the top of vertical structures
- Clearly visible parking signs for indoor/outdoor use with direction arrows and digits
- Fast and easy wiring of 3-wire bus with power and communication for the sensors and display interfaces
- Carpark sensor can be replaced with no need for further settings or re-configuration
- Fast and easy commissioning through central PC-based configuration tool
- Integrated webserver providing graphical user interface for real-time monitoring, booking, alarm handling and analysis of historical data
- The carpark controller offers integrated energy-saving functions for lighting and ventilation
- Seamless integration with building management system through BACnet/IP