RSGD 45mm – Kompakt selvlærende mykstarter for 3-fase AC motorer opp til 22kW
Quick set-up and minimal settings with a self-learning algorithm and compact dimensions.
- pdf(PDF – 385.28 Kb)
Lainate, May 2017 – Carlo Gavazzi Automation, the international electronics group with activities in the design, manufacture and marketing of electronic equipment, today presents its new compact 45 mm housing RSGD soft starters series.
The RSGD is the easiest to use soft starter for 3-phase induction AC motors, needing just 3 settings.
The self-learning algorithm adjusts the soft starter parameters to work with different applications and varying load conditions. It is active at every start to ensure that the motor always starts with the optimal settings. Torque controlled ramp-down results in much smoother deceleration of pumps, reducing water hammering.
The RSGD..210 series integrates a Class 10 electronic overload, providing advanced motor protection and resulting in further space saving in the electrical panel. Phase sequence protection can be enabled and disabled easily through the frontal push button to simplify installation in applications that require reversing. All these features are offered in one of the most compact soft starters on the market.
“Higher efficiency motors require higher levels of starting current, which inevitably result in more disturbances to the electrical network. By means of our new RSGD 45 mm, the effect of these high starting currents can be minimized,” Jason Demicoli, International Product Manager, states. “The RSGD is the optimal solution when advanced features are requested in limited spaces, integrating several protection functions and improving energy saving through internal bypass relays.”
Developed by our competence centre in Malta, this soft starter has been specifically designed for pumps, fans and compressors in markets such as Water Treatment, Agriculture, Building Automation and HVAC.
Main technical features
• Self-learning algorithm to facilitate user experience, reduce settings and optimise motor starts
• Current balancing algorithm to keep current unbalance within 15%
• Hybrid control strategy to suit different loads
• Initial torque setting not required
• Torque control algorithm for ramp-down
• Starting and stopping time adjustable up to 20 seconds
• 12 A up to 45 A in compact dimensions of 45 mm
• Operational voltage: 220 VAC up to 600 VAC
• Two phase controlled with internal bypass of semiconductors
• 2 relay outputs for Alarm and Top of Ramp
• Enable and disable phase sequence protection
• Automatic or manual resetting of alarms
• Optional: motor overload protection (Class 10)